čtvrtek 23. března 2017

Harry Potter Party

Hi, my dear readers ♥

In February Vanilla organized a little Harry Potter-themed afternoon at her place and it was amazing ♥
I felt like child again, being invited to some amazing themed birthday party :D ! whee 

Vanilla put so much efford to this HP party - she decorated the whole flat with posters and candles and there was even Moaning Myrtle peeking from behind a cupboard at bathroom :D ! We had a delicious snacks, pumpkin juice and chocolatte frogs in handmade boxes which looked exactly like original *o*

We talked a lot, played a HP-themed quiz game (it has a name, but I don't remember it) and of course watched the first two movies ♪







We also dressed-up a bit - me and Rommily took out our Hogwarts House Skirts from Violet Fane for the first time !







oh, and look at my new shoes which I found in thrift store !
I usually don't buy shoes in second-hand shops, because I find it a bit gross, but these were completely new and clean...so I couldn't resist :) 


skirt - Violet Fane
S.P.E.W and Knitter buttons - AuberginenART Etsy
jacket - gift from dear Striga :)

Have a beautiful day, everyone :D ♥ 






1 komentář:

  1. That looks absolutely amazing! I love the world of Harry Potter. :-) K.

    OdpovědětVymazat