čtvrtek 16. února 2017

Nix Hoodie & Hlín

Hi, my dear readers ♥

Today I will finally talk about three of my knitting projects which are finished for quite a while, but I couldn't show them to you, because I wanted to wait until they are given ♪

Last year, in summer I visited Striga in her tattoo studio and while she was correcting my ravens we talked a lot about fashion and everything (as we always do) and ended up making an exchange :) Shoes for knit ! Striga gave me her New Rock shoes and I knitted a cardigan from super-soft handspun yarn for her ...

I looked through a lot of patterns, but in the end we agreed on Nix Hoodie from amazing Morph Knitwear, which you can buy as finished product or purchase pattern on Ravelry.

This piece was on my to-knit list for a while already and since it was my first time knitting a cardigan for someone else than me, I decided to do a test knit and make one for myself from cheaper yarn before I started with the one from handspun ...

I orginally bought this yarn for something completely different, but it didn't work out the way I wanted, so I used it for the hoodie. It's from Rico Design, but I don't remember the exact name... sorry ! (and Satan probably destroyed all the tags, because I can't find any)

I used two threads instead of one and made size S

I wanted to take some photos outside in the nearby garden, but forgot how early it's getting dark at the end of summer and most of the photos ended up blurry or very low quality, because we messed up the settings :D 
I still like some, even though they look really kitschy-teenage-gothic... but who cares !
once a goth, always a goth








For Striga I also used two threads, but made size M, because mine could use some more ease... and I also made sleeves super-long, because that was the wish (and mine are too short for my taste).

I'm really happy that I did the test knit - not only I have one Nix hoodie for myself (ho ho), but I had a chance to learn from my mistakes and make the one for Striga absolutely perfect ♥

Also the handspun yarn - made by no one else that Hana Paimen Yarns - is the softest yarn I ever worked with *o* combination of cashmere and silk !






A lot of people asked me if I can knit one of these for them, but I won't :D mu ha ha
This is a pretty easy pattern, you need just a small amount of yarn and it's done on super-huge needles which is fun and it grows incredibly fast ♪
All it takes is patience, Ravelry account and 12$ for the pattern !
learn to knit, it's fun and you'll spend all your money on yarn



The third project is simple, but full of magic :)
"Hlín" cowl made of Linea Botanica yarn
The pattern is from beautiful book "The Darkness Fell" written by designer Caitlin ffrench, inspired by Iceland with all photos taken with analog camera on this magical island ♥
Linea Botanica yarn from Rico Design is a high-quality yarn made of organic new wool. The fibres are dyed in an elaborate process with vegetable substances. This yarn is a 100% natural product. Each of the 6 different colours is associated to a plant, which is contained in the name of the colour.

PERFECT




Currently are on my needles two sweaters, which I plan to finish as soon as possible, because
I NEED TO START KNITTING EVEN MORE SWEATERS



Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



8 komentářů:

  1. Já z těch tvých pletacích příspěvků umřu.XD Ta "mikina" je naprosto dokonalá. Baví mě, že v té své vypadáš jak Červená karkulka. Ta bílá je taky nádherná. Já prostě musím plést víc a konečně se naučit i něco víc než hladce a obrace, abych si mohla uplést něco pořádného. Mám toho na "to knit" seznamu spoustu. Sice pletu jak největší šnek, ale vlny mám už hromady a musím se držet, abych si nekoupila další.XD Je to strašně návyková věc. Jsem zvědavá na ty svetry.;)

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Hladce a obrace je skoro všechno co potřebuješ - zbytek už najdeš na YouTube :D důležitý je začít, třeba se hecnout nějakým těžším patternem a tam se naučit vždycky něco novýho :) A tuten cardigan se plete jenom hladce a obrace, akorát tam je vždycky variace "za zadní nit" ale to není víc než jako to co to zní, takže se není čeho bát ♪

      Vymazat
  2. your creations are always joy to my eyes :) you're so talented!
    that red is so amazingly beautiful <3 and you are so beautiful!!! :D

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Thank you for always leaving such sweet comments ♥ ♥ ♥

      Vymazat
  3. Tohle mě možná donutí dát pletení další šanci. Ta poslední trvala dva měsíce, vznikla z toho šála tak krátká, že se ani nedala omotat kolem krku, takže to posloužilo jako hamaka pro potkany :'D Ale toto!! Vidím to v černé, kapuce do půl obličeje, jedna mnoha vrstev na dalších černých vrstvách, hezky vlajícní, plné velkých jakoby roztrhaných ok. Snad bych to jednou mohla dopracovat dál, než s jehlicema vztekle vyhozenýma z okna - tohle je vážně mocmoc inspirující :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Určitě do toho jdi ! Ty vytahaný oka se pak dají aplikovat i na jiný projekty (a nebo je na test můžeš vyzkoušet na nějaký obr šále a podobně!) a má výborný efekt :) Kdybys potřebovala s něčím pomoc co se pletení, nebo tohodle patternu týká, klidně mi napiš na mail nebo tak ♪ rabbit.lungs@gmail.com

      Vymazat
  4. Jéé já úplně zmeškala poslední blogové příspěvky! Ale tenhle vede! Nix Hoodie je jeden z nejlepších svetrových počinů vůbec, co jsem snad viděla :D A obě vypadají úžasně!!! Pořád tápu, z čeho si udělám tu svojí! :D A nemůžu se rozhodnout :/ Možná bych si měla udělat dvě, když volím mezi dvěma barvama! :D:D

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Sakryš :D musíš líp sledovat můj Kaninchenherz FB! :D
      Já myslím, že bys měla jít do tmavozelený ♪

      Vymazat