čtvrtek 19. ledna 2017

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

 Hi, my dear readers ♥

I'm really late with this one, I know ...

As you probably noticed, in November something big happened for us potterheads ! It was a premiere of new movie from the world of Harry Potter, this time set in 1926 New York and following adventures of magizoologist and writer Newt Scamander (played by the cutest Eddie Redmayne ♥) 


I think you can imagine HOW DAMN MUCH I was looking forward to this ! I had actual tears in my eyes when the WB logo appeared on the screen =D
And I wasn't dissapointed... not a bit ... well maybe I'm not happy about cast of one particular character, but that's spoiler so I'll leave it for the next movie ♪
Anyway I really like all the characters, costumes, setting, beasts and most importantly the story ♥
Now I just CAN'T WAIT FOR APRIL when the BluRay comes out and I'm going to buy it right away so I can watch it again, and again, and again ... *o*


Everyone was going to cinema in groups, dressed up in Hogwarts house's school uniforms or cosplays and I am lucky to have friends here in Munich who were willing to do the same with me =D ha ha
We went to cinema in Hogwarts-inspired lolita outfits ...and of course I was Hufflepuff lolita !

I improvised a bit with the outfit - just put together something from my thin lolita wardrobe and my loot from WB Studios in London ♪






the KNITTING & WITCHCRAFT buttons are from my Etsy AuberginenART shop
skirt - DIY
blouse - Metamorphose
badger brooch - An English Garden on Etsy

There are many things to buy as merchandise for this movie, but my absolute favourite is The Case of Beasts - a book which looks like Newt's case and it's full of interesting informations and facts about the film making, costumes, characters and there are also some additional things like flyers, Tina's ID or "wanted" posters of Newt and Tina ♥

(because photo can't do it justice, believe me)

And of course the combination of me being a knitter & Hufflepuff & Newt's fan escalated in a dire need of his scarf *_*
So I commissioned Han right after I got home from the cinema and now I'm ready to start knitting !
now I just need to find some blue coat in thrift store



Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



1 komentář:

  1. Yay, I loved it too! And I'm pretty sure it's the same character I also didn't love the casting of... >_>;; I started knitting lately too, I think I'm also going to try making Newt's scarf (even though I'm a gryffindor, I think of myself as an honorary hufflepuff <3)!

    OdpovědětVymazat